- new menu & level up interface
- character power preview images (these will be animated eventually)
- basic portal effect inbetween levels
- there are a couple of new skill icons, our artist Paul Veer is still working on making the rest look that nice.
- ambient sounds for all areas, filter on ambient sounds when in the portal
- various new sound effects
- two new work in progress weapons: the toxic bow and splinter gun
- props in sewers (pipes and toxic barrels)
- car wrecks in scrapyard
- it now rains in the scrapyard! poor birds
- steroids throne butt changed, now makes all weapons fully automatic and 1/5 of shots don't cost any ammo!
- fish now rolls in movement direction instead of towards mouse
- plant throne butt now makes the snare kill anything under 1/3 health instead of dealing damage
- you can now add a file called "nomusic.txt" or "NOMUSIC.TXT" to the game folder to mute the music.
- there should be less crashes at level loading.
- game no longer stays in 4_1 after first loop.
- more impact effect tweaks, causing less of a delay when hitting a pile of maggots with a melee weapon.
- big dog gunangle bug when player dies before he "wakes up" fixed
- fire traps no longer damage props or wake up the big dog
- shotgun bullets should no longer clip through walls
- weapons should no longer rotate like crazy when stuck in walls
- music no longer stops when quick restarting
- hopefully fixed the shotgun crashes
- various random optimization things and small fixes
- slightly more ammo for energy weapon pickups
- melee weapons only deal damage once now
- ever so slightly lower assault rifle rate of fire
- slightly lower slugger rate of fire
- lower triple machinegun spread, making it actually useful
- slightly more screwdriver rangeMisc
- radiation canisters now glow
- HUD is now shown when loading/leveling
- skill icons on the HUD now drawn closer to the side
- robot now INSTALLS UPDATES instead of SELECT MUTATIONS
- debris now disappears after a while
- enemy slash animation is longer
- grenade launchers no longer automatic
- lower sound effect volume
- changed the character descriptions around a bit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.