Throne II is the final form of the Nuclear Throne.
Throne II constantly floats around the area, dealing 10 damage on contact. It has two attack phases.
- Throne II fires bursts of large green orbs. There are two types of this attack:
- Burst of 3 orbs. Similar to the attack the Throne used during your first encounter, these orbs travel a short distance and in turn split into 8 lines of 4 guardian-like orbs each. The large orbs deal 12 damage on contact and instantly spawn the small ones if they hit your character. Each small orb deals 5 damage. Each additional loop increases the number of orbs by 1, and the number of lines each orb splits into by 1.
- Burst of 5 brighter colored orbs. After traveling a short distance each orb will shoot out a beam composed of closely packed green bullets. Each beam is shot in a random direction. The orbs deal 12 damage on contact. Each bullet deals 2 damage. Each additional loop increases the number of brighter colored orbs by 1.
- Both types of large orbs have a high chance to drop mini ammo/health pickups.
- The Throne will stop moving for a moment and shoot out fast moving lines of smaller green orbs in a star pattern around its center. Each small orb deals 5 damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.